• It was nice to be alone, not to have to smile and look pleased, a relief to stare dejectedly out the window at the sheeting rain and let just a few tears escape
• Hasn't anyone ever told you? Life isn't fair
• I do a good a job of blocking painfull, unnecessary things from my memory
• I'm not afraid of needles, I'm afraid to close my eyes
• Good luck tended to avoid me
• I tried to be diplomatic, but mostly i just lied a lot
• Forks was my literally my personal hell on earth
• I'm pretty crazy about him
• I couldn't resist him in anything
• Don't i taste as good as i smell?
• It was against the rules for normal people -- human people like charlie and me -- to know about the clandestine world full of myths and monsters that existed secretly around us. I knew all about that world -- and i was in no small amount of trouble as a result
• Staring into his eyes always made me feel extraordinary -- sort of like my bones were turny spongy
• I want to be a monster too
• It's a bit late for me to worry about who i fall in love with
• I love him. Not because he's beautiful or he's rich! I'd much be rather he weren't either one
• What is a valid reason for someone to love someone else? Since apparently i'm doing it wrong
• I don't care who's a vampire and who's a werewolf
• I wanted to moan a little bit like any other teenage girl
• I am a neutral country. I am switzerland
• I was frustrated. Against my better judgment, i was still human
• I knew exactly what i wanted, but i was suddenly terrified of getting it
• I'm not that girl, edward. The one who gets married right out of high school like some small-town hick who got knocked up by her boyfriend!
• I hate being babysat
• I don't want to be happy with anyone but him
• I punched a werewolf in the face
• I was selfish, I was hurtful. I tortured the ones i loved
• Two futures, two soul mates .. Too much for any one person
• It had not been Edward and Jacob that i'd been trying to force together, it was the two parts of myself--Edward's bella and Jacob's bella but they couldn't exist together, and i never should have tried
• I'd had more than my fair share of near-death experiences; it wasn't something you ever really used to
• Ugh! Why can't you just read my mind already? It's so incovinient to be a mental mute!
• This child, edward's child, was a whole different story. I wanted him like i wanted air to breathe. Not a choice--a necessity
• I didn't need the air. My lungs weren't waiting for it. They reacted indifferently to the influx. I did not need the air, but i liked it
• I guess my brain will never work right. At least I'm pretty
• I thought i wouldn't feel this way for a long time? but i still want you
• He was mine. Nothing could ever separate him from me now
• My old mind hadn't been capable of holding this much love. My old heart had not been strong enough to bear it
• I took mythology a lot more seriously since I'd become a vampire
• I had never seen a vampire drop anything by accident. Ever
• I didn't know how to cry in this body; i couldn't do anything but stare
• I was the only person in the world who could lie to edward
• I would not live without edward again; if he was leaving this world, then i would be right behind him
• My shield has holes, edward!
• Now you know. No one's ever loved anyone as much as i love you
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment