Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quotes by bella POV part I

*i stared because their faces, so different, so similar were all devatastingly, inhumanly beautiful.

*he was dangerous. He'd been trying to tell me that all along.

*His voice is like melting honey. I wondered what edward was doing now, and trying to imagine what he would be saying if he were here with me.

*Could the cullens be vampires? Well, they were something..

*when i thought of him, of his voice, his hypnotic eyes, the magnetic force of his personality, i wanted nothing more than to be with him right now.

*I turned and he was leaning toward me, his pale, glorious face just inches from mine. My heart stop beating.

*About three things i was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him---and i didn't know how potent that part might be---that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

*He grinned his crooked smile at me, stopping my breath and my heart.

*People are predictable. But you.. you never do what i expect. You always take me by surprise

*His cold touch on my skin never failed to make my heart thud erratically.

*Edward in the sunlight was shocking. I couldn't get used to it, though I'd been staring at him all afternoon. His skin white despite the faint flush from yesterday's hunting trip, literally sparkled, like thousand of tiny diamonds were embedded in the surface.

"and so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." *what a stupid lamb* "sick masochistic lion"

*He hesitated---Not in a normal way, the human way. Not the way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation sometimes better than the kiss itself. Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need. And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine.

*I love you. I always love you, no matter what happens now.

*I heard my favourite sound in the world:Edward's quite laugh, weak with relief

*You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt me to lose

*I may not die now. But i'm going to die sometime. Every minute of the day, i get closer. And i'm going to get old.

*I'm betting on alice

*Like everything in life, i just had to decide what to do with what i was given

*His face was smooth, unreadable. but there was something wrong with his eyes---something he was trying very hard to hide. I felt a spasm of unease in my stomach

*I'd rather die than be with anyone but you.

*He smiled my crooked smile, and then he disappeared into the darkness

*I was halfway asleep, maybe more, when i realized what his kiss had reminded me of: last spring, when he'd had to leave to throw James off my trail, Edward had kissed me goodbye, not knowing when---or if---we would see each other again. This kiss had the same almost painful edge for some reason i couldn't imagine

*I always want you

*I had to keep moving. If i stopped looking for him, it was over. Love.. Life.. Meaning.. OVER

*It was depresing to realize that I wasnt the heroine anymore, that my story over

*I was not allowed to think of him. That was something i tried to be strict about. Of course i slipped; I was only human. But i was getting better, and so the pain was something i could avoid for days at time now.

*Between pain and nothing, I'd choose nothing.

*Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; It was a hard line to walk.

*As he never existed? That was insanity. It was promise that he could never keep, a promise that was broken as soon as he'd made it

*I wanted to be stupid and reckless and i wanted to break promises. Why stop at one?

*Did you know, that you're sort of beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment