Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quotes by bella POV part III

*Clearly, today was going to be nightmarish

*It felt like the heat of my anger should physicaly burn him, but he only seemed more amused

*My mom always said that i was born thirty-five years old and that i get more middle-aged every year

*Stupid, unreliable vampire

*It doesn't matter to me what you are

*And how long you've been seventeen?

*Dont laugh--but how can you come out during daytime?

*So what you're saying is, I'm your brand of heroine?

*There was no way around it, I couldn't resist him in anything

*Are you ever going to tell me how old are you?

*Just give me a minute to restart my heart

*Can i have a minute to be human?

*I'd never seen him struggle so hard for words. It was so.. human

*Are you sure you won't vanish in the morning? You are mythical, after all

*He laughed, and then began to hum that same, unfamiliar lullaby, the voice of an archangel, soft in my ear

*I'm not afraid with them. I'm afraid they won't.. like me.

*I doubted there were any etiquette books detailing how to dress when your vampire sweetheart takes you home to meet his vampire family

*Don't i taste as good as i smell?

*I was not finished kissing you. Don't make me come over there

*I'm pretty crazy about him

*If it weren't for you, I would be rotting away in the forks cemetry

*Why didn't you just let the venom spread? By now i would be just like you

*You'll never catch me betting against alice

*I'm not afraid of needles, I'm afraid to close my eyes

*I felt like i was trapped in one of those terrifying nightmares, the one where you have to run, run till your lungs burst, but you can't make your body move fast enough

*What was so great about mortality? Being vampire didn't look such a terrible thing--not the way the Cullens did it, anyway

*College was plan B. I was still hoping for plan A but Edward was just so stubborn about leaving me human

*Why are you so masochistic?

*What's the worst that can happened? I flinched. That was definitely the wrong questions to ask. I was having a hard time breathing right. Okay, I thought again, What the worst I can live through? I didn't like the that question so much, either

*Surely, Edward can wait a year. What was a year to an immortal? It didn't even seem like that to much to me

*Maybe i just wasn't in the mood for normal human behavior today

*I was hurting everyone today. Was there anything i touched that didn't spoiled?

No comments:

Post a Comment