Saturday, April 18, 2009

LOSER LOSER, DOUBLE LOSER, WHATEVER, TAKE A PICTURE, DUH!

1.Put your ipod or windows media player on shuffle
2.For each questions, press next button to get your answers
3.You must WRITE DOWN THAT SONG NAME DOWN no matter how silly it sounds!


----------------------

My friends see me as : FOR A PESSIMIST, IM PRETTY OPTIMISTIC (lmfao)

My make-out song is: YOUR BODY IS A WONDERLAND (slut haha)

My day will be like: THE REASON

I'll have a good day if i can just hear: VALENTINE'S DANCE TANGO

Next time I'm in front of a crowd, i'll say: 7 THINGS

My message to the world has always been: I HATE THIS SONG (!!!)

Somewhere in my wedding vows, i will include: CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH (yahaha)

My best friend is like: SOMEDAY WE'LL KNOW (know what?)

My alter-ego is: LET ME SIGN

Right now, i feel: GOING UNDER (dammit!)

My innermost desire is: MAKE IT MINE (yay!)

What makes me happy is: HALF ALIVE

My birth was like: BREAKEVEN (lmao)

My theme song: FLIGHTLESS BIRD, AMERICAN MOUTH

If i reached the top of the mount everest, i would scream: BEWARE OF THE DOG (wtf!)

My favourite thing to do is: FEARLESS

The story of my life is: MAYBE (what?)

When i'm drunk i say: FALL FOR YOU

Behind my back, my friends think i'm: LOVE STORY (lol)

If i got lost on a desert island, i would yell: THESE WORDS (f*ck, damn, sh*)

When i'm in the shower, i sing: FULL MOON

My love of life was inspired by the song: BEST I EVER HAD (rite!)

Highschool was like: I CAUGHT MYSELF (for being such a dorks lmfao!)

My family is described by the song: IF I WERE A BOY (wth?)

How will you die: OVER IT

To cheer myself up, i: DECODE

No comments:

Post a Comment